- Popupshopup is a web service that connects businesses seeking spaces to set up pop-up shops with landlords offering short-term licences for such spaces.
- This policy applies to transactions entered into between Tenants and Landlords in relation to the booking and payment of a Space.
Terms and Conditions
This Cancellation Policy is to be read in conjunction with Popupshopup Terms of Service and Standard Space Licence Agreement. All key terms in this Cancellation Policy retain the same meaning as in the Terms of Service unless otherwise clearly stated.
Cancelling a booking for a Space
Authorised Users may cancel, and/or review any penalties associated with cancelling a booking for a Space, by contacting Popupshopup within the Cancellation Timeframe (as defined below).
The Cancellation Timeframe means a cancellation being made:
- within 24 hours of the Authorised User paying the Licence Fee to Popupshopup; and
- on no less than 7 days’ notice remain before the date the Authorised User is scheduled to occupy the Space.
Refund of Space Fee
Subject to the terms of this Cancellation Policy, where an Authorised User cancels a booking for a Space within the Cancellation Timeframe and neither party is in default, an Authorised User will be entitled to a 100% refund of the Space Fee but will not be entitled to a refund of any Popupshopup fees deducted from the Price.
Refund of Service Fee
Unless expressly agreed otherwise by Popupshopup, or permitted by the Terms and of Service, once a requested booking has been confirmed and the Fee has been paid, the Service Fee is not refundable.
Cancellations by Popup Brands
Popupshopup reserves the right to cancel any confirmed or requested bookings for any reason, including for any breaches of Popupshopup’s Terms of Service.
If Popupshopup cancels a confirmed booking and:
- The Listing is cancelled because of default by the potential occupier, then Popupshopup will refund the Licence Fee but the Service Fee will be forfeit.
- Where the cancellation arises from a default by the Space owner Popupshopup will refund the Price. The Listing owner will then be liable, upon request by Popupshopup, to pay the Service Fee to Popupshopup.
- Neither party is at fault, Popupshopup will refund the Licence Fee to the potential occupier but the Service Fee will not be refunded.
- The parties agree that Popupshopup sole liability to them is the refund of the Price.
Terms of cancellation
- A Space Offer is only cancelled once an Authorised User has notified Popupshopup and has provided a reason for cancellation.
- Any disputes arising out of this Cancellation Policy will be determined in accordance with the dispute resolution provisions of Popupshopup’s prevailing Terms of Service.
Popupshopup Pty Ltd
8 Fourth Avenue Kensington, Western Australia, Australia