About the spacesituated in a heritage group of shops including a cafe, ukulele shop, barbers across the road. High pressed tin ceilings, polished boards, a taste of yesteryear. This has been a shop space since 1907 ..... Hurtell Jenkins once used it as a tea room in 1920, but it has had many uses since then. Perfect for any type of retail use, featuring an early 1900s shop counter and more recent shelving. Still space to add your own displays.
- shared WC facilities with other shops in complex. water to rear of building. front and back entrances. large window display space. air conditioning.
What you can bringfree standing shop fittings
What can be done with the spacemusic can be played at a reasonable level. wall displays may be possible but prefer free standing fittings. removable window signs permitted.
Licenses and Approvalsretail only, not licensed for cafe or bar
Payment includes utilities and rent.
From $50/dayMin 14 days Max 182 days
Select your move in and move out dates on the calendar below
We recommend you make an allowance for setting up your space. Please refer to the space hours for move in under the “Space Rules” to ensure you have allowed enough time to set up. Your move in date starts from the time you begin setting up.
How it works
- Submit a free zero-commitment enquiry
- Once happy make secure payment online
- Access our extra services to help set up, promote and run your pop up shop
- Move in and launch your awesome idea!