About the space38 AND 40 BAY VIEW TERRACE, CLAREMONT
Two adjoining spaces situated at the junction of St Quentin Avenue and Bay View Terrace.
Sensational location in the heart of the retail precinct:
- High foot and vehicular traffic
- Prime signage opportunities
- Affluent demographic
- Ample public car parking
- Heritage bay windows, timber flooring and change rooms
- Opposite Claremont Quarter
- Walking distance from Claremont Train Station and Stirling Highway
- Surrounding high street retailers including COS, Adam Heath, Kookai, Zomp and Mecca Cosmetica.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please call us today.
- Fitting Rooms
InspectionsPlease call Karis on 0448 668 676 to arrange an inspection
What you can bringLet's talk about it
What can be done with the spaceRetail purposes
Licenses and ApprovalsThe applicants responsibility
Payment includes utilities and rent.