About the spaceThe shop is one of the largest in the area and i am willing to lease two areas within this space. It is located on the Esplanade with exquisite veiws. Local events are held opposite the shop on the foreshore. Many tourists visit the area over summer. There are two access points to the store. Main entry from Esplanade and a rear access from supermarket car park.
This space would be perfect for a short term business to capitalise during the busiest time of the trading year.
Currently the shop has home decor giftware and accessories. A perfect compliment to my current stkck would be beachwear handbags and other accessories or maybe a clothing line to suit summer tourists.
- Fitting Rooms
- Stock room
- Two areas are available on the shop floor. One 16m2 with huge window frontage and the other 12m2 with rear access to car park and supermarket. Both areas will have allocated storeroom space. Toilet and kitchenette are within the back area of the store.
InspectionsWednesday to Sunday or by arranged appointment.
What you can bringDisplay stands and units. Storage boxes. Signage (internal)
What can be done with the spaceWalls can be painted but not penetrated. Floor finished can be installed but must be removed at end of lease.
Licenses and ApprovalsWaiting for landlord consent. Health Depart requirements must be met if food or drinks are being sold.
Payment includes utilities and rent.
From $35/dayMin 30 days Max 182 days
Select your move in and move out dates on the calendar below
We recommend you make an allowance for setting up your space. Please refer to the space hours for move in under the “Space Rules” to ensure you have allowed enough time to set up. Your move in date starts from the time you begin setting up.
How it works
- Submit a free zero-commitment enquiry
- Once happy make secure payment online
- Access our extra services to help set up, promote and run your pop up shop
- Move in and launch your awesome idea!