About the spaceContact us today for a one week free trial!
Located in the heart of Adelaide's fastest growing region, just five minutes from the North-South Motorway, the Stretton Centre is the perfect base for start-ups and growing businesses who want to be close to their customers.
Featuring GigCity connectivity, Casual Spaces at the Stretton Centre are a flexible option to utilise a co-working space on an ad-hoc basis.
Each space features:
- Ultra-fast gigabit internet connection through GigCity
- Unlimited premium tea and coffee for you and your clients
- Kitchen facilities
- Free printing, copying and scanning
- Free parking
- Access to a variety of meeting spaces, including tailored packages to suit your requirements
- Access to onsite training and workshops
- Business Support from the Stretton Centre’s Business Support Coordinators
- No additional overhead costs
- Exclusive 20% Co-worker discount on venue hire
- A dedicated site manager
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bike Racks
- Meeting Room(s)
InspectionsSpaces are available for inspections during business hours. Please contact Jared Ahern on (08) 8256 0210 to arrange inspection meeting.
What you can bringYou can bring your own stationary, desktop/laptop and desk decorations
What can be done with the spaceYou can set up your desk to work from and use our complimentary meeting room to greet clients
Payment includes utilities and rent.
From $25/dayMin 1 days Max 182 days
Select your move in and move out dates on the calendar below
We recommend you make an allowance for setting up your space. Please refer to the space hours for move in under the “Space Rules” to ensure you have allowed enough time to set up. Your move in date starts from the time you begin setting up.