About the spaceContact us today for a one week free trial!
Located in the heart of Adelaide's fastest growing region, just five minutes from the North-South Motorway, the Stretton Centre is the perfect base for start ups and growing businesses who want to be close to their customers.
Featuring Gigcity connectivity, premium offices at the Stretton Centre allow you to have your own dedicated room with space to seat up to three people.
All private offices include:
- Your own private and secure space
- 24/7 VIP access to the building
- Large, premium desk space
- Pedestal cabinet
- Business address and mail service
- Access to communal shower facilities
All Stretton Centre spaces include:
- Ultra-fast gigabit internet connection through GigCity
- Unlimited premium tea and coffee for you and your clients
- Kitchen facilities
- Free printing, copying and scanning
- Free parking
- Access to a variety of meeting spaces, including tailored packages to suit your requirements
- Access to onsite training and workshops
- Business Support from the Stretton Centre’s Business Support Coordinators
- No additional overhead costs
- Exclusive 20% co-worker discount on venue hire
- A dedicated site manager
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24/7 Access
- Tea and Coffee
- Video Conferences
- Meeting Room(s)
- Bike Racks
InspectionsPlease contact Jared Ahern on (08) 8256 0210 during 9:00am - 5:00pm to book a meeting.
What you can bringYou can bring your desktop/laptop, any stationary/office equipment you will need, any decorations you may want in your office.
What can be done with the spaceYou can hang pictures on walls, set up decorations (ie. plants, pictures etc.), greet clients in your office, book our venue hire spaces with a 20% discount, have some of our complimentary tea and coffee.
Payment includes utilities and rent.
From $36/dayMin 1 days Max 182 days
Select your move in and move out dates on the calendar below
We recommend you make an allowance for setting up your space. Please refer to the space hours for move in under the “Space Rules” to ensure you have allowed enough time to set up. Your move in date starts from the time you begin setting up.